• Back Issues
  • Personalized Cover
  • Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

December 2007 Babe of the Month Poll

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 07/31/07 01:13 PM

We're starting a new thing on the 5.0 site. For every new Babe of the Month poll, we're gonna have a place for you the readers to talk about the new BOTM contestants. Just keep it clean (any inappropriate posts will be deleted) and have fun!  

mikemoore
New User
Posted: 08/29/07 09:11 AM

Hi, I am the former owner of the car that Kristie (actually Kristine) was posing with. The orange and green notchback. You can imagine how happy I was to see a car that I spent much time and effort on, along with a wonderful lady, have a chance to make it into your magazine.
Well, as I was watching the voting, I was amazed, Kristine carried ~34 states, while the other girl had , I believe, 11 for one of them and 2 for the other.

Then when the voting ended, somehow the girl with 2 states, and she didn't even have 100% in both of those states, wins the poll. Can anybody explain this to me? Surely this was some type of computer glitch. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike Moore  

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 09/05/07 12:37 PM

Hi Mike.

See my answer in the January thread. Sarah did have mroe than two states though.