• Personalized Cover
  • Subscribe to a Magazine
12 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order

January 2008 Babe of the Month Poll

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 08/27/07 01:41 PM

What do you think of the latest Babe of the Month poll? Remember to keep it clean!  

yellow50
New User
Posted: 08/28/07 08:29 PM

well if you can tell me how a girl that has the most votes in only two states wins BOTM. sarah had 2 states, Tif had 11 states, three states never voted.
kristine had the rest. I hope this is a mistake. if not, the poll sux.  

yellow50
New User
Posted: 08/30/07 04:23 AM

hello, anyone?  

ddd1968rt
New User
Posted: 08/30/07 04:33 AM

Are you talking about the vote for the January 2008 BOTM that is currently going on, or about the vote that has already ended for the December 2007 BOTM?

In regard to voting for the January 2008 BOTM, I previously submitted a link to some pictures of Lindsay.  There are some very nice shots of her shown there that are not shown on the BOTM poll.  Please go to this link and check them out before casting your votes.  Thanks!  

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x247/DDD2005GT/Babe%20with%20Mustangs/  

yellow50
New User
Posted: 08/30/07 01:53 PM

Im talking about dec.  

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 09/05/07 12:36 PM

For the december poll, Sarah had more states than two. Yes, Tiffany did lead in more states, but in overall voting Sarah had more votes.

We've pulled the state breakdown from the poll because of that.

Think of it like a presidential election. While one candidate might actually win more states, if the other candidate has more elctoral votes in his fewer number of states, then he wins the election.  

yellow50
New User
Posted: 09/05/07 07:50 PM

your post tells me everything I need to know. I checked the poll everyday and
KRISTINE had all but a very small hand full. Sarah had only two maybe three.
Tiffany did NOT lead in the most states. who the *** said she did? this poll
and contest is a joke. you cant even get the names right how the *** are we to
trust you to get the count right. anyone who reads my first post and then your response will know voting has nothing to do with this, YOU pick who you want.  

SexyBrunetteMustang-#002
New User
Posted: 09/05/07 08:41 PM

See My New Topic regarding January 2008 Babe of the Month!!   Smile  
I would own them all!!

redhotstang
New User
Posted: 09/06/07 10:59 AM

I must agree I think this Poll is rigged.  I always wondered why the girls in the magazine aren't really that hot.  With the exception of a few that were beautiful.  I now see why, just look at last months winner and the one that is winning right now.  The other two girls are much more deserving than her.  No offense or anything to Laurie but the two other girls have hotter stangs and appearence.  You should keep a closer watch on who is voting and how many times they are voting.  Or maybe you should delegate a set group of people that work for the magazine to vote.  I am sure the readers will agree with me when you look at the babe of the month they actually want to see a babe not someone who found out a way to trick the system.  Just my point of view though.  

TTCT50
New User
Posted: 09/06/07 11:38 AM

I think something is wrong with the counter or someone has hacked into the system! BOTM = BABE of the month! Sheena and Lindsay qualify for that for sure. As for Laurie, well if you feel she does then so be it. As for the counter, 21,160 votes currently! Come on! Laurie was dead last for the longest time and now she is WAY ahead of the other two in a matter of no time flat! Get real! I don't care how many friends you have voting for you. We are talking over 21,000 votes already! Big RED FLAGS should be shooting up to you people at 5.0 Mustang Magazine! Over 11,000 votes in one day and then 76 the next day. I'm telling you, something is wrong with this picture!!!!!!  

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 09/06/07 01:25 PM

First off, this is not rigged. I'll say that again, this is not rigged by us. We do pay attention for voting irregularities, and take appropriate action when necessary. It has been done in the past when some gets a disproportionate number of votes.

Another point is, we only use the photos readers send to us. As we've told others before, if you know of a girl who's hotter, then shoot her with yours/hers/a friend's Mustang and send the high-res images to us.

Third (in reference to an earlier post) I may have got the names confused on the last poll, but that was purely an accident, since the message I was answering also had them wrong, but the basic info I gave in the email was correct about December's results. I don't just deal with this website and magazine, so occasionally names get mixed up.

This poll ends Monday, we'll see what the numbers are then and make a call as to the true winner. I can appreciate the you guys frustration, and the fact the sudden jumps in votes looks suspicious, but we'll handle it. Please remember to keep your posts and/or threads from being too inflammatory or I'll have to delete them.  

yellow50
New User
Posted: 09/06/07 02:25 PM

Im sorry for getting heated about this, if kristine had not been winning by a landslid I would be like oh well I tried. but she was winning almost every state.
and then lost. ????? It seems to me there is more people than me that thinks this is a fixed contest. I know you have better (more important) things to do than deal with this, but something isnt right here. I have recently photographed two more girls that want to try out for BOTM. I will send them in when I belive the problem has been fixed. thank you for your response. And not for me but the rest of the girls, please look into this. everyone should have a fair chance.  

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 09/07/07 10:10 AM

For the next poll I'm going to work on closing the loophole that allows people to bypass the IP lockout.

In the meantime, go ahead and submit your other friends.  

midwestgt500
New User
Posted: 09/07/07 07:05 PM

running up the numbers by soliciting multiple votes on another mustang site....she's not even the best choice by far....  

CoolStanger
New User
Posted: 09/08/07 08:47 PM

I'm not sure about cheating, but I've been following the poll and Lindsay as well had quite a large comeback there for a while and had a huge lead in just a few hours on a couple days. I think Laurie is winning because she has class and is a total babe- check out her Photobucket album- it seems like the mag didn't put her best pictures in on this site. If you read her posts in the stangs unleashed site, the red Mustang is HERS and she has a huge following there. I really don't think she's cheating. How many babes do you know actually own their own Mustang? And got to sit in the new super snake?  Smile  

12 Last