Ad Radar
  • Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

April '08 Babe of the Month

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 11/14/07 10:41 AM

Thoughts and comments on the April 2008 BOTM poll?  

WeakAssB
New User
Posted: 11/19/07 10:06 AM

I am confused, is there 2 Jenny's ?  The gal on the fender of the blue GT looks completely diff than the gal on the yellow sn95.  I looked at them a few times and am convinced its a mistake of sorts.  
If they are the same woman I just gotta say blue fox is yer color Jenny
hehe
another BOTM scandal? duhn duhn duhh!!![dramatic music]  
@least my Xploder has a 5 liter

Sn95cobra
New User
Posted: 11/27/07 05:39 PM

I think Jenny should be given a second chance.  The girl that won looks like she is 12, and she smelled something bad.  Give Jenny a second chance!  

ludenu
New User
Posted: 11/27/07 05:58 PM

Shocked
Wow I can't believe the girl Nicole that looked like she farted in every picture had won!  The other two I thought for sure would win.  Well it just shows she got mommy and daddy to vote for her.  Anyway my vote was for Jenny all the way!  Girl even though you didn't get it, you still work your stuff.  You should of had it hands down.  

Niki.M
New User
Posted: 12/17/07 09:15 AM

You know you are not very nice...  You think that I would need my mother and father to vote for me?! I didn't even see I was on a poll until after I won.  Don't hate just because I took two bad pictures!!!  Plus, the car is gorgeous, and I don't mind sharing my crown with my Saleen! Tracy was probably runner up anyway, she's so pretty!  

Sn95cobra
New User
Posted: 01/10/08 12:53 AM

OK, this is called babe of the month not car of the month so your little saleen didn't have much to do with it.  Number two do you have to have some one drive the car for you look like your 12? I think these things are rigged any way so enjoy your 15min its all you'll get.  

8urchvy
New User
Posted: 01/12/08 09:47 AM

so how do i get to view these photos and vote on future botm