• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

$5000 Bucks, 1000HP 521 C.I.D C/6 w/Brake, Stock 93 Notchback

MrScharfenberger
New User
Posted: 02/09/09 07:29 AM

I have a perfectly good running 1000HP 1974 Ford F-100.  Here is a link to it.  www.MrScharfenberger.com/F100 .  It is a 1000/HP motor on the bottle with a TCI Full competition C6/w trans brake.  Back in October I bought a 1993 Mustang Notchback because the drag racing bug has bitten me.  It is a completely stock 4cyl motor with an automatic transmission.  Everything works on the car.  I have been working with trucks all my life but I only know a little about the foxbodys.  I know I need a bunch of parts to make the swap but do you think I can get it all done for $5000 bucks?  It seems like a daunting task but I would really like to make this little Pony run!!  The way I figure it, it would be a mid to low 9 sec car.  I filed my tax return last week and I'm getting just a hire over $5000 back.    Let me know your thoughts.  Keep in mind I have a nice place to work on this thing complete with all kinds of tools and a real nice Lincoln 220 volt mig welder. So what do you guys think?  Can I get this thing in and running for $5000 bucks?  Thanks in advance for your replies and I will be putting up a website for this project like I have for my truck so you will be able to follow the progress if you are interested in this sort of thing.  

MrScharfenberger
New User
Posted: 02/18/09 10:34 AM

Well...254 views and no replies.  This is a pretty sorry place to get help.  I've subscribed to the magazine for a long time.  I thought this forum would be a good place to get some help.  I guess not.  It looks like there are a lot of people getting no help here.  I'll go elsewhere.  Good Luck!!  

shadow41246
New User
Posted: 08/23/09 09:54 AM

www.yellowbullet.com  you'll get PLENTY of replys !! Cool  Cool  Cool