• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

How to enter babe of the month

Miss.91
New User
Posted: 10/09/09 10:37 PM

Just wondering how to submit photos to enter the babe of the month/year contests.

And any tips from voters on how to win?..other then less clothing lol.  

Sharad
User
Posted: 10/10/09 07:32 PM

post pics here and we'll make suggestions.  
Sharad Raldiris - 1989 LX 5.0

Miss.91
New User
Posted: 10/11/09 04:13 PM

IMG 0492

IMG 0505

IMG 0503

Let me know what you guys think...  

Michael Johnson
Enthusiast
Posted: 10/12/09 05:55 AM

very nice start. Send images to finish.line@sorc.com. Is that your 'Stang?  
Michael Johnson
Associate Editor
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords

Sharad
User
Posted: 10/12/09 04:15 PM

those should work.  

Miss.91
New User
Posted: 10/12/09 11:02 PM

No the cars a friend of mines...he was the one taking all the pix. We did a photoshoot that day with his mustang and a kawasaki Ninja Smile haha.

He just painted his rims a gun metal colour, it looks really good. I agree I had another white Sinful shirt with me in case the black looked to washed out together which is did but the photographer wouldnt let me change. Thank you im an elite cheerleader soo i hope im in shape haha.  

Sharad
User
Posted: 10/21/09 02:16 PM

gunmetal should look good.  

splicer7
New User
Posted: 12/29/09 03:38 PM

WHY THIS DONNA IS NOT AT THE TOP OF THE LIST I'LL NEVER KNOW...HOT,HOT,HOT, DID I MENTION HOT...KILLER LEGS, JUST AWSOME.  

pepper3
New User
Posted: 01/10/10 08:44 PM

IVE BEEN LOOKING AT FORD MAGAZINES SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND GREW UP AROUND ALL MAKES OF CARS SINCE ONE OF MY TWO BROS. IS UNFORTUNATELY A CHEVY MAN I EVEN NAMED MY DAUGHTER SHELBY AND THEN DATED AND MARRIED A MAN WHOS FAMILY OWNS A BODY SHOP. IVE DONE MANY HANDS ON FROM BORIN TO PULLING MOTORS ON RACE BOATS AS WELL PREP WORK TO SPRAY.CHANGE MY OWN OIL AND OWN A 1967 GT FAST BACK WITH A FACTORY BIG BLOCK. BACK TO WHY IAM ON THIS WEB SITE I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE CARS,LETS LOWER THE LEVEL OF CLASS BY HAVING WOMEN POSE WITHOUT EARNING THE RIGHT TO LEAN ON A MUSTANG THEY DONT EVEN OWN.DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHERE THE HOOD LATCH IS? LET ME TELL YOU THERES NOTHING SEXIER THAN A SHIRTLESS MAN LEANING UNDER THE HOOD ALL SWEATY..OH MY!AND IAM SURE YOU MEN ENJOY LOOKING AT THE WOMEN THAT ARE FEATURED BUT WHY NOT HAVE A HOT DUDE OF THE MONTH ???? AT THE VERY  LEAST THESE WOMEN SHOULD HAVE A WRENCH IN THIER HANDS AND SOME GREASE UNDER THEIR NAILS.I DIDNT KNOW ITS COME DOWN TO THIS KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT IN A CAR MAG I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE SHOP CALENDARS. DONT GET ME WRONG I COULD TRASH IT UP SOME MORE WITH MYSELF AND MY FRIEND,YEP.. TWO HOT WOMEN WASHING OUR OWN MUSTANGS! THIS IS IN REFERNCE TO ISSUE JANUARY 2010 THE FIRST ISSUE IVE PICKED UP IN QUITE A WHILE. SORRY IF THIS JUST FLAT PISSES SOME OF YOU OFF,I WAS JUST NOT EXPECTING THAT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME TO MUSTANG, WOMEN, AND STILETTOS.  

MicNicMont
New User
Posted: 05/16/10 08:07 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any information. I emailed some photos for babe of the month. Should they choose to put me on the web site for voting how long is the average time before you hear from them? Do they call or email you or should you just check the website for your pictures to post. I sent them in about 2 weeks ago. Also, how many times can you vote? Does the website remember your Ip address to where you can't vote more than once? Any information will be helpful Thanks.  

Michael Johnson
Enthusiast
Posted: 05/18/10 06:11 AM

MicNicMont, you'll just have to check back time to time, and as far as the time it takes that depends on how many BOTM entries we have. If we have a lot it may take a while. Just check back from time to time, we could use all the hits we can get. Ha
I think you're only supposed to be allowed to vote once, but I know many people get around that stipulation.  
Michael Johnson
Associate Editor
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords

mysticcobraman
New User
Posted: 02/15/11 01:38 PM

I think all we need to do now is get that modle agreement signed  

saleenguy94
New User
Posted: 06/08/11 11:44 PM

nice is all i can say, those long legs .....wow.
the car isnt so bad either.  
saleenguy94

VTXFrank
New User
Posted: 07/17/11 11:59 PM

There's a car in those pictures?

Lady, you are one beautiful example of ample!! Love the legs and wish you would have worn the white shirt. A wet white shirt would be even better! Also, you need some different poses. All three are pretty much the same. Look back over the pictures of past winners and see what I mean!

Thanks for posting your pictures! You are gorgeous!  

DDD1282
New User
Posted: 07/27/11 01:30 PM

very very nice Laugh