• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

December 2010 Babe of the Month Questions

MicNicMont
New User
Posted: 07/14/10 07:20 AM

I have a few questions. I am up for the December Babe of the Months and the voting is currently underway. I'd like to know when the voting ends...When does the poll close?? And two, I wanted to know how Babe of the Year works. Voting or editor pick or?? Thanks so much, Michelle  

gclark
Administrator
Posted: 07/15/10 05:13 AM

Hey Michelle,

Thanks for entering the contest! The poll for December ends on August 6th.

And we no longer choose the Babe Of The Year.

Thanks again!  

Michael Johnson
Enthusiast
Posted: 07/15/10 12:05 PM

Michelle, August 6th is when you find out you won. LOL  
Michael Johnson
Associate Editor
5.0 Mustang and Super Fords

MicNicMont
New User
Posted: 07/16/10 06:06 AM

Thanks for your replies! Wow! No babe of the year?? Well if you change your mind or want to do a spread with the Cobra R it would look awesome in the mag!! Lol Who doesn't appreciate a real Cobra R??.. And a hot girl.. Lol Thanks guys for replying. Have a good day. Michelle  

gclark
Administrator
Posted: 07/16/10 07:07 AM

BTW

"Mustang IIs Rock!"????

What do they rock, exactly?  lol  

MicNicMont
New User
Posted: 07/18/10 09:33 AM

OK.. So I have to say that Africa is really making this contest ridiculous.. I mean really... 40 votes to 5000 overnight??  

mrztifferz
New User
Posted: 07/19/10 08:20 AM

Well honestly Michelle you shouldn't say much too much about Africa when you went from 7k votes yesterday to 11k votes today... guess you guys both have the same thoughts in mind. I guess I could delete the cookies on my computer too & vote for myself thousands of times but thats no fun to cheat. Look at it this way, at least she's making it a "fair" fight now.

-Tiff  

AFRICAMUSTANG
New User
Posted: 07/19/10 04:35 PM

Michelle  I just want you to know I consider myself a winner already, because I was chosen by 50 Magazine to be given the chance to be Babe of the month along with 2 beautiful girls.  I have nothing to do with the voting as all of my customers, friends , family and Facebook Friends, in and outside of the United States are voting for me.  I don't have the time to vote with my 2 children and my 2 jobs as a bartender.  If they vote more than once it's not my fault!  GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND TIFF!!  

mrztifferz
New User
Posted: 07/19/10 07:05 PM

Thank you Africa! That was very nice and graceful of you to say.  Good Luck to you as well!!  

MicNicMont1
New User
Posted: 07/20/10 10:07 AM

Hello 5.0 has chosen me to be one of the 3 canidates up for the December Babe of the Month voting. I am writing this in regards to a glitch in your computer system that allows you to vote up to 30 to 50 times each vote. Literally, thousands of votes can be added in seconds and my friends and family as well as another contestant's that is also up for December has figured this out. I don't believe this is a fair competition and I would like to respectfully request that the editors look into how many single individuals voted by checking how many IP address' voted or possibly let December Babe of the Month be an editors pick. Please make this fair for everyone. Thanks, Michelle  

gclark
Administrator
Posted: 07/21/10 05:07 AM

As of now our polling software doesn't have a mechanism for blocking extra votes. The editorial staff is discussing a solution and will announce something when a decision is made.