Ad Radar
  • Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

mach1 mclaren ebrake kit

sprstr1000
New User
Posted: 11/23/09 12:09 PM

in a recent issue issue there was a orange mach1 (near nuclear blown)
in the article he said his ebrake set up was for a cobra irs  i have been lookin high an low for that kit for my 04 cobra    anyone help  

xintuomuffler
New User
Posted: 02/29/12 09:47 PM

We are a famous and professional manufacturer specializing in the research exhaust system with the integration of designing products, developing molds, press forming, connections and welding as one.Our main products are auto muffler, performance muffler, converted muffler, catalytic converter, exhaust manifolds, exhaust pipe, exhaust tip, and accessories of exhaust system.We achieve a modular supply for OEM exhaust system products. Also we have passed ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 Quality Certificate, and ISO14001Environment Certificate.In addition, our products have the very competitive price and high quality material and good excellent quality.Dear clients, are looking for a long and stable relationship with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact person: Echo Chen
E-mail:echo.chen.xt@gmail.com
Cell: 86-15153087034  
Manufacture and supply exhaust system products: muffler, headers,catalytic converters, pipes, tubes, clamps

cobraracer46
New User
Posted: 07/26/13 07:05 AM

I am installing the same Brembo E-brake kit that was on that "near nuclear blown" onto the my 2001 cobra IRS and I'm doing it with used Brembo - E brake calipers, custom caliper brackets that I designed and fabricated and custom E brake cables.