• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

How do I get a refund for my subscription to 5.0 magazine?

2004mach1
New User
Posted: 07/09/14 07:43 PM

I received an email a couple weeks ago indicating that 5.0 magazine would no longer be published and it stated they would automatically transfer my subscription to MM&FF mag.  Well I already subscribe to that and frankly I don't want to extend it for an additional 3 years.  So the other option offered is a refund - it states to go to magazine-agents.com and request your refund.  I quickly discovered that they only manage subscriptions that were ordered through their site.  My subscription was not ordered from them, so they cannot do anything for me.  So now I'm stuck - any advice from 5.0 magazine?  This just isn't right to do to your faithful subscribers.  

wayne712222
New User
Posted: 07/10/14 09:30 AM

there is a phone number to subscriber services in your magazines.. be sure to have one of your current magazines..

or you can select one of the remaining mustang magazines  there were 4 mustang magazines. i think there maybe still 2 .. subscriber services will have a list of options...

you can also find it at the bottom of this page.. down near the footer..

5mustang@emailcustomerservice.com  

wayne712222
New User
Posted: 07/10/14 09:31 AM

there is a phone number to subscriber services in your magazines.. be sure to have one of your current magazines..

or you can select one of the remaining mustang magazines  there were 4 mustang magazines. i think there maybe still 2 .. subscriber services will have a list of options...

you can also find it at the bottom of this page.. down near the footer..