• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order
Sticky Thread

Forum Posting: Please Let Us Know If The Answer Helped!

MustangMan
Posted: 11/29/07 04:04 PM

Hey everyone...

While our forum grows we're getting more visitors every day. As questions are posted, and hopefully answered, I would think it would be great if we could hear back from the original poster to let everyone know if one of the answers fixed the problem.

Let's face it, if you are searching the Web for an answer to a problem and you come across a post with the same problem and three potential fixes, but the original poster never came back and said "Hey Bob, your answer fixed it, thanks!" you get frustrated, right? So PLEASE, come back to your posts and check the answers and then let everyone know if it fixed the problem or if you got your answer elsewhere, it will help everyone! Grin

Thanks for your support! Wink

Mark  
Mark Houlahan
Brand Manager
Mustang Monthly Magazine

1965 FFR Roadster 427W/TKO-600 5-speed
1966 Mustang 289-4V/C4 Auto
1968 Mustang 4.6L Three-Valve/5R55S Auto
1990 Mustang 306/AOD
2002 Explorer Sport Trac 4.0L V-6/5R55 Auto
2005 F-150 4x2 4.2L V-6/4R70W Auto

65wagoneerbd
New User
Posted: 04/25/08 11:23 AM

I'm sorry but it didn't help.  I've replaced the constant voltage regulator 3 times (at $50.00 ea) and have not had any success.  I have grounded it to the best ground I could find and still have no gauges working.  Don't know what to do next.
65wagoneerbd  

denbestemotorsports
New User
Posted: 07/30/08 03:05 PM

hey mark come check us out.

www.denbestemotorsports.com

thanks!  

shipfitter_sjd
User
Posted: 08/02/08 09:47 AM

http://forums.mustangandfords.com/70/6891883/mustang-fords-drivetrains/thanks-falcon67-and-everyone-else-that-helped-as-w/index.html

I did receive some good advice here on this site and on http://www.mercurycougar.net as well.

Thanks,

Steve  
Member of COUGAR CLUB OF NEW ENGLAND (#25) www.necougarclub.com
Member of DODGE TRUCK WORLD (Maine Chapter) http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines....ry.asp?id=4871

2006 Ford Mustang
1970 Mercury Cougar (19,300 miles )
2003 Dodge Ram 4x4 Quadcab
1994 S-10 Blazer Tahoe
1968 Mercury Cougar DGS (Parting Out)

Retired Navy (Submarine Service) E-7 MMC(SS)
USS Simon Bolivar SSBN-641 (B)
USS Henry M. Jackson SSBN-730 (B)
USS Gurnard SSN-662

Shipfitter @ Bath Iron Works in Bath, Maine. Building Aegis class destroye

MusyCar-67
New User
Posted: 11/06/08 02:24 AM

Gday All, i can totally agree it would be good to hear back from some people with ideas or answers,
Refer my post for 67 chrome window strips. or even just to say Hi, refer my post in new forum members.

But the question tonight is how do upload picture for my profile , i dont understand the avitarpath thing.

Thanks Shane  

phajaa
New User
Posted: 11/11/14 09:56 PM

Icon QuoteMustangMan:
Hey everyone...

While our forum grows we're getting more visitors every day. As questions are posted, and hopefully answered, I would think it would be great if we could hear back from the original poster to let everyone know if one of the answers fixed the problem.

Let's face it, if you are searching the Web for an answer to a problem and you come across a post with the same problem and three potential fixes, but the original poster never came back and said "Hey Bob, your answer fixed it, thanks!" you get frustrated, right? So PLEASE, come back to your posts and check the answers and then let everyone know if it fixed the problem or if you got your answer elsewhere, it will help everyone! Grin

Thanks for your support! Wink

Mark

Please read it at your convenience and it will explain everything concerning our editorial direction.

Edward Myers
New User
Posted: 08/07/17 11:02 PM

You can find many online writing service, choosing best is very difficult UK Assignment Help will providing best writing help for you.