• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order
Sticky Thread

Check and Reset Your Avatars Please!

MustangMan
Posted: 08/14/09 06:16 AM

Due to a forum upgrade that was installed last week many users have had their avatar files deleted and user titles deleted as well (where it says "user" or "enthusiast", etc.)

Though post counts weren't effected... Grin

If your avatar no longer shows up please click on the "My Account" link above and reupload your avatar.

If your user title has been reset please post here or PM me what it should be and I'll see about getting it corrected (I think we can!) LOL

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the bit of extra work...

Mark  
Mark Houlahan
Brand Manager
Mustang Monthly Magazine

1965 FFR Roadster 427W/TKO-600 5-speed
1966 Mustang 289-4V/C4 Auto
1968 Mustang 4.6L Three-Valve/5R55S Auto
1990 Mustang 306/AOD
2002 Explorer Sport Trac 4.0L V-6/5R55 Auto
2005 F-150 4x2 4.2L V-6/4R70W Auto

hotlov2
New User
Posted: 08/15/09 03:11 PM

TO article in the latest mag.The 2000 ford mustang that was on page 3 and page 81 is not a GT it is only a six,as latter Quoted in article. It is nice to see and article about a V6 in a mag about FORDS, most of the time it is all about the bog hitters. MY WIFE AND I TAKE AS MUCH OR MORE PRIDE IN THE v6 as the 1997 COBRA we own as well. MY hat is off too all of you at MFM for your article about our car.   Tom & Priscilla Hoffman  

LOLoye7
New User
Posted: 01/25/15 09:57 PM

I'm sorry to see you leave, but please know that in the end, all I want for any of our readers is for them to enjoy what they read, 70-642 even if that means transferring to 5.0 Mustang or Mustang Monthly.  

atifrazaa
New User
Posted: 01/28/15 04:31 AM

age 81 is not a GT it is only a six,as latter Quoted in article. It is nice to see and article about a V6 in a mag about FORDS, most of the time it is all about the bog hitters. MY WIFE AND I TAKE AS MUCH OR MORE PRIDE IN THE v6 as the 1997 COBRA we own as well. MY hat is off too all

fords/70/7797393/the-general-discussion/check-and-reset-your-avatars-is not a GT it is only a six,as latter Quoted in article. It is nice to see and article about a V6 in a mag about FORDS, most of the time it is all about the bog hitters. MY WIFE AND I TAKE AS MUCH OR MORE PRIDE IN THE v6 as the 1997 COBRA we own as well. MY hat is off too all

aleealiyana
New User
Posted: 08/16/17 02:57 AM

Because of a discussion overhaul that was introduced a week ago, numerous clients have had their symbol records erased and client titles erased also where it says "client" or "devotee", Write my Essay for me Cheap UK If your symbol never again shows up please tap on the "My Account" connect above and re-upload your symbol. On the off chance that your client title has been reset please post here or PM me what it ought to be and I'll see about getting it amended (I think we can!) LOLThanks for your understanding and sorry for the bit of additional work...