• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Mustang Restoration

GaryK1966
New User
Posted: 07/26/14 01:24 PM

I have been having my '66 Convertible restored in Grants Pass since January.  The completion of the project has all of a sudden become problematic to the extent I will probably have to take the car elsewhere for completion.  Any suggestions on a reputable and timely Mustang restoration person in Grants Pass?  

Cameron_Wade
New User
Posted: 08/28/17 05:18 AM

This was a spellbinding plan, as Grants Pass is home to an extraordinary number of representatives who offer themselves to the difference in this social occasion. lean sigma training Two of those are Cliff Bennett and his adolescent Travis who get up each morning at 5:00 to water and plant fifty sprout bushel scattered all through downtown Grants Pass. The Bennetts have given this beautification program to neighboring occupants all through the previous ten years and ought to be respected for it.  

judeelliot
New User
Posted: 11/30/17 03:08 AM

To properly do a uni-body car restoration you will need a rotisserie stand. These are not cheap. To do a Mustang will take at least a 2 1/2 car garage. If you could schedule 40 hours a week to work on it every week it can take six months to a year to complete.  I can think of cars that every nut, bolt, washer on up can be bought for and assembled for a lot less then what you might end up investing in tools alone to do a Mustang right. assignment help experts