• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Voltage Regulart

Giles Gibson
New User
Posted: 05/03/17 09:32 AM

Vin is 12V, Vout is 12V for little time than the meters. It starts flashing "no voltage", few seconds after voltage against shows up. This regulator thing is out of my mind. I thought Vout should be 5V but maybe something is wrong. How do I pass this regulator and make the gauges normally work? I even did assignment writing on this topic, although I couldn't understand it properly.

Help me!  

Just Try It1
New User
Posted: 06/03/17 10:58 AM

the instrument cluster voltage regulators pulse power to the gauges rather than maintain a steady power to them..  

you will need to check that the ground is good to the dashboard..

you will need to check that the 12 volt source to the instrument cluster voltage regulator is good and then check the voltage output to the gauges...

you can use a test light for this..

if you had described the year.. make and model i might have gotten you more info..

i don't drop in here very often.. i am the moderator over at http://forums.automotive.com/active-posts/   so you questions will get answered there if you have any more..

user names and passwords are the same..  its just a different magazine forum on the same computer server..

wayne..  

wondergirl
New User
Posted: 08/09/17 11:13 PM

A voltage controller is intended to consequently keep up a consistent voltage level. A voltage controller might be a basic "encourage forward" outline or may incorporate negative criticism control circles. It might utilize an assignment writers Instrument, or electronic segments.  

alizaymark
New User
Posted: 08/22/17 03:55 AM

There are various sorts of voltage controllers that range from exceptionally reasonable to extremely proficient. Write my paper for me cheap. The most reasonable and frequently the least demanding sort of voltage controller to utilize are straight voltage controllers. Direct controllers arrive in several sorts, are extremely reduced, and utilized regularly in low voltage, low power frameworks.