• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

HELLION /TWIN TURBO SYSTEMS

blairsauto
New User
Posted: 04/13/09 08:54 PM

I OWN A 2008 GT 500 WITH A WHIPPLE 3.4,DYNATEC HEADERS,72LB INJECTORS,3" STAINLESS EXHAUST WITH FLOWMASTER 40 SERIES MUFFLERS AND 3:73 GEARS,WITH A AUBURN CARRIER.WE PULLED 740RWHP W/PUMP GAS.AS ANYBODY ELSE,I RECENTLY WANTED TO UPGRADE,I ORDERED A HELLION TWIN TURBO KIT,WITH A CLAIMED 1026 RWHP,I ORDERED THE KIT FROM CRAIG AT HELLION,SUPER NICE GUY,BUT NOT COMPLETE ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS,I ORDERED THE SYSTEM ON 3/9/09 I RECEIVED A PAIR OF TURBONETICS 61MM TURBOS (LOOKED VERY NICE BUY THE WAY)I WAITED ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO RECIEVE A BLOW-OFF VALVE,REMINDING YOU THERE IS 110 PIECES IN THE KIT.I CALLED AND TALKED TO CRAIG,I LATER FOUND OUT TO RECIEVE THE 1000HP GOAL,YOU WILL NEED THE 66MM UPGRADE AT 550 EACH,THE METHENAL INJECTION AT 750 AND THEN ITS ONLY A POSSIBILITY YOU MAY REACH YOUR GOAL.I NEVER DID RECIEVE THE KIT BEING MANUFACTURED IN TAIWAN.I CALLED TO CANCEL THE KIT,THAT I NEVER RECIEVED.I STARTED THE PHONE CONVERSATION WITH CRAIG,BUT WHEN I WENT TO CANCEL I ENDED UP WITH JEFF.JEFF WAS VERY QUICK TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND START A ARGUMENT,I NOT ONLY DIDNT RECIEVE MY PARTS,BUT CHARGED 700 DOLLARS FOR THE CANCELATION OF A ORDER I NEVER RECIEVED,I DONT MIND SPENDING MONEY,BUT SHOULD YOU DECIDE FOR A TWIN TURBO KIT.I WOULD LOOK FOR SOMEBODY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WITH THE ABILITY TO FILL THE ORDER..