• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Leather seat skins for 1996 Cobra...

hounddog
New User
Posted: 10/08/06 08:31 AM

Hi guys, looking to replace my leather seat skins with original style leather on my 1996 Cobra convertible.  This car is completely stock, and I wish to keep it that way.  Car only has 35,000 but the sun damage is beginning to show on the seats more than I like.   I haven't found anywhere but Ford so far, and was wondering if there was some other place out there that has this product.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.   

Docknotts
New User
Posted: 12/17/07 12:16 AM

Katzkin might be able to help you.  I know they make leathers for the GT, they might make them for the cobra as well.  
347 stroker, C-6 4,000 stall, 6 point rollcage, 9" rearend,bottle of laugh gas, and a pine tree air freshner.

upholstery01
New User
Posted: 05/29/09 11:11 PM

That was a good news and if you need a good and best Upholster, please look after in anythingupholstery.com as it has many varieties with cheaper price. Also the quality and services are so good. You ca buy online too.

Anything Upholstery - upholstery, upholstery fabrics, upholstery supplies, upholstery cleaner, vinyl, furniture upholstery  

Steve Baur
Posted: 05/03/10 12:54 PM

Check out Late Model Restoration and Roadwire.

Steve