• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Looking for foglights

ruthless351
User
Posted: 05/16/06 05:54 AM

Whats up everyone im lookin for a set of foglights for my 93 gt. If anyone has a set lying around and would be willin to part with them drop me a line. Thanks

Ruthless351@netzero.com

EagleAutosports
Enthusiast
Posted: 05/16/06 12:54 PM

I might be.  You might have to modify one side of the harness though because in a moment of idiocy, I hacked one but they still work.  I got some of those Ultra Clears to match the headlights I got, which by the way I recommend because of the super light but they change the angle of the light.  They're way out in front now rather than to the sides.  If you're interested, let me know.  And we've dealt before so they'll be reaalll cheap.   

ruthless351
User
Posted: 05/17/06 05:06 AM

If its the whole light assembly thats ready to plug and play i'm interested how much will you give them to me for? Hey since i got you on this let me ask you this . My 93 gt stock except for Dynomax exhaust no cats has a bug thats buggin me. When i start the car the starter gear rides w/ the flywheel but only for a second then it pulls itself back. So i have this annyoying whine. I replaced the starter,solonoid and checked the ring gear and its flush on the flywheel. Teeth looked good. I gust got the car less than a week ago its drivin me nuts. Thanks eagle  

EagleAutosports
Enthusiast
Posted: 05/19/06 12:02 PM

Do you trust the person you just got it from?  The reason I ask is because if you've changed the starter to a new one and it still does it, then it sounds like there's a problem with the bellhousing or the block where it mounts to.  If the ring gear is fine, the starter is new, and they mesh properly, then check those two things.  Or it could be as simple as needing to shim the starter as long as the engine plate between the block and tranny isn't damaged.