• Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

SVO

Turbovic_JR
New User
Posted: 12/04/11 09:44 PM

I have a 84 svo and the driver side quarter window is shattered. where can i buy a new or used one?

or who has one for sale.  

waynep7122
User
Posted: 12/04/11 11:19 PM

auto glass shops all across the country...

you did not  mention where you are..  

Turbovic_JR
New User
Posted: 12/04/11 11:26 PM

I am located in El Paso TX. but the quarter windows are different than a regular hatchback mustang and are very similar to a capri's. i would like it if you can post a link to somewhere that has them for sale.  

pepsi1
User
Posted: 12/05/11 06:08 AM

I think there wasa difference between a POWER WINDOW and a Crank Window. Unless they combined them all. Check to be sure. Is it tinted or not.

Wayne Nice Email Bud.......  

waynep7122
User
Posted: 12/05/11 08:38 PM

how many auto glass shops are there in elpaso...

do you have any just outside any wrecking yards..????  usually better deal there..

i have one shop out of about a dozen on just one block about half a mile east of downtown los angeles..

i don't know if they ship.. and they are already closed by now tonight..

three hundred twenty three..  two hundred fifty five,  eight thousand one hundred eighty one..    if they don't have it .. nobody will.. they have a 4 floor warehouse of glass...  

Turbovic_JR
New User
Posted: 12/05/11 09:20 PM

well has you know the quarter panel window on a fox dont roll down or crank. yes it is tinted. and i have called local and no one has it because the 84 window is different than a 89-93 one. i will give them a call tomorrow to see if they do have it. thanks for the info!