• Back Issues
  • Personalized Cover
  • Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

FS: '69 Mach1 "Drag Pak" project car

Mach1_69_428SCJ
New User
Posted: 10/06/12 11:29 AM

Hi, due to recent health issues and the related costs, I'm offering for sale my '69 Mach1 "Drag Pak" car. The Marti report puts this car at 1 of 2 and is included in the sale (It's the deluxe report). The VIN is 9T02Rxxxxxx. It's a numbers matching car with a 428SCJ, Close Ratio 4-speed, 3.91 9 inch rear, External Oil cooler and is Meadowlark Yellow. The car is complete, but partially dismantled as I was planning on a total restore. There are also many new parts (weatherstripping, moldings etc...) The Body Buck tag is present as are the carb and coil tags. The car shows 79,000 miles and is overall in very good to excellent condition. The only rust concerns are "quarter" sized spots on the front and rear bottom of both doors (the common spot on vintage Mustangs). I'm sure you'll have questions on specifics, so please feel free to e-mail me with any of your questions/concerns. I will try to have pics available within the next few days. The car basically just needs re-painted and re-assembled. My ASKING price is $35K and I'm located in Clearfield,PA. Thanks for lookin'! - Bob  814-577-1807  bobandrea87@verizon.net