• Back Issues
  • Personalized Cover
  • Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

05 GT PREMIUM CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE LOW MILES

2005gtconvertible
New User
Posted: 01/25/13 10:32 PM

2005 Mustang GT Premium Convertible for sale.  
Black with silver racing stripes on black leather.  34,500 miles.  Shaker 1000!!!

Selling Points: Warranty: 17 months left on a warranty which covers engine, transmission, drive axle, seals and gaskets, air conditioner, suspension, steering, brakes, cooling system, fuel delivery system, electrical system and 24hour roadside assistance. Loaded with nearly every available option including upgraded interior apperance package and Shaker 1000 6disc changer stereo. New batteryTwo new Goodyear Eagle GTs on the frontSirius satellite radio and iPod input professionally hardwired into the AUX input of the stereo

Condition: This is a sharp, attentiongetting, immaculate car. Always kept super clean, garageparked, the convertible top is in perfect condition, the leather interior is flawless and regularly conditioned. The car speaks for itself with only 34k miles its obviously always been a weekend driver. Im selling the car because I just purchased a new home, and I need to tighten the belt.

Asking $19,250
FREE CARFAX here:   http://www.cars.com/go/search/emailToFriendRedirect.jsp?paId=488090474&id=104286095
3E23l13n35l55kc5fdd1i260f16e5996b1440