• Back Issues
  • Personalized Cover
  • Subscribe to a Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

LED Sequential Tail Lights

rdt1957
New User
Posted: 02/07/13 07:29 PM

I bought the subject from Mustang Corral. The kit was provided by Scott Drake (Brand Name). The flasher connector and wiring were missing. When I contacted SD about it they were rude and non-helpful. Said I need to contact who I bought it from. I have not had any luck getting this resolved through Mustang Corral. Have any of you had any problems with SD? Should I steer clear of Scott Drake products?

Thanks, RT  

waynep71222
Enthusiast
Posted: 02/08/13 07:50 PM

SD sold a complete unit to MC...   something happened once it was sold by MC...  

so i am with SD on this issue...

if there was something missing in the box.. its not up to SD to supply it to you a MC customer..

you should return your incomplete product with a RMA (return materials authoration ) to MC... for a refund or an exchange for a complete kit..

if you bought a flat screen TV from a local TV store... and when you received it.. there was a big brick in the box...  who would you call for a refund or a replacement..  the local store or the TV manufacturer.....

post a part number???? for the effected product...  there was some issues earlier with a different brand of LED tail lights..  that got resolved ..  i think that was on this forum..

is this what you received????? in this kit  C5ZZ-LED-STL

16794 60 L N  

rdt1957
New User
Posted: 02/10/13 01:13 PM

Yes it probably is MC that I should be talking to. And I have been but with no luck. The Part number that I am missing the connector for is STL-EVF-13350. Does anyone know what the p/n of the connector is for STL-EVF-13350 flasher unit?  

rdt1957
New User
Posted: 02/26/13 07:27 PM

Yea, I got the connector from MC. I guess they got it from SD. Thanks to all.